Saturday, November 7, 2009

How Do I Fade My Beard

Minestra d´autunno


I am back. The 5 weeks in India have been wonderful, and the return to Germany (only for a few days) I had fun going around the market at km 0. The difference between the two countries have not only noticed in the climate, but also the counter of the grocery store. Here there are all kinds of sprouts and roots, and it is always nice to discover the German products.

's dinner yesterday was therefore a warm and hearty soup tastes very German ...

Ingredients: 3
fists spelled (the one that cooks in 10 ')
half a turnip

beet leaves a kohlrabi and tender stems 1
orange sweet potato salt and pepper

soy cream or other


Boil water with salt and pepper. When it boils add the pearl barley, turnip and beet. When starts to boil add the leaves and stems of kohlrabi and sweet potato.
When the farro is cooked Serve with whipped cream and decorate

0 comments:

Post a Comment