Thursday, June 24, 2010

Altair's Hidden Blade For Sale

Vallanzasca: "beautiful Rene" seeks freedom

Un nome, una immagine che riemerge dal passato della nostra cronaca nera.
Erano gli anni settanta/ottanta .
Erano “ anni di piombo ” quando imperversavano le brigate rosse.
Ma c’era, nonostante tutto, una criminalità comune che, se non fosse per gli orrori e gli omicidi di cui si è comunque macchiata, potrei osare chiamare “ healthy "compared with that of terrorism putrid red .
Renato Vallanzasca Arsenio Lupin was a classless but unfortunately the smoking gun.
I do not remember how many murder victims have on my conscience, I read these days that has accumulated, however four life sentences and 120 years in prison .
In practice it will never be free. He asked the
parole that he was denied on a technicality (three thousand euro compensation not paid).
I have to ask if the terrorists have freedom in all red now fully compensated for their victims and if the answer is yes: with what money ?
If we were to judge "the beautiful Rene " as it was then called the press that she embroidered on his incredible escapes and "business", comparing it to the terrorists red freedom now, I would say that Vallanzasca for some time the right to her, freedom .
But it would be wrong to fix a mistake ( freedom for terrorists red) with another error ( a sponge on common criminals ) .
Vallanzasca has repented?
course, 40 years in prison changed man come lo cambia il tempo che passa (non so quanti anni abbia ora, sicuramente sarà più vicino ai 70 che ai 60) ma una pena ha valore in quanto venga fatta scontare e non ci siano possibilità di “sconti”.
In Italia abbiamo leggi troppo permissive che rendono la pena un qualcosa che il reo pensa sempre di poter svicolare con qualche cavillo.
Certo viene anche da pensare che, dopo quaranta anni , l’impatto sociale di una pena è pressochè esaurita comunque si risponda alle richieste di libertà, per questo, a livello educativo e dissuasivo, ha sicuramente più efficacia una esecuzione capitale in tempi ravvicinati al fatto , piuttosto che una condanna, even life imprisonment, followed, in most cases, the freedom of criminals who have committed heinous crimes, after a few years.
I saw an interview with Vallanzasca smiles during a news and some I have reminded us of the criminal mocking the seventies / eighties.
sorry I'm not sure, I know that, even then, rivalutai the person just for that air and light-hearted mocking - while not take sides between the "do-gooders" - when, wounded and captured , a reporter who asked him Live, in compliance with habits then to cloak their crimes with the false nobility of a ideological shield " Renato, do you consider yourself a political prisoner? , "he replied with the dignity they never had terrorists red, now all free time:" not say shit. "



Log it

0 comments:

Post a Comment