The 2010 draws to a close and it's time to take stock of my work as a blogger.
In quest’anno ho scrito 153 post (decisamente più prolifico rispetto all’anno precedente) e la classifica assoluta (contemplando anche quelli scritti negli anni precedenti) dei migliori 5 è la seguente:
VB.NET: SplashScreen con effetto fade-in Appunti di WPF – Settima Puntata – Il Layout Cambiare la lingua di Visual Studio 2008 VB.NET: Convertire un file DOC in RTF e PDF con office interop
Appunti di WPF – Dodicesima Puntata – Le figure geometriche Se analizziamo la classifica of the best posts written in 2010 we get:
- Clipboard WPF - Seventh Episode - The Layout
- Clipboard WPF - Twelfth Episode - The geometric figures
- Crumbs of WPF: non-rectangular windows, WPF vs Windows Forms
- Clipboard WPF - Fourth Episode - XAML, bases
- crumbs WPF - SplashScreen in Visual Studio 2010
- The latter demonstrates the interest in WPF but also ' interest in the tutorial. For this reason, during 2011 I will try to concentrate on writing tutorials for those who approach the world. NET.
- the end of this year I was satisfied with the views obtained on the blog (with more than 13K total and an average of about 1K per month). Last year I stopped at about 3k of total visits (it is true that the blog was opened in late April, but in any case the number is significantly increased). It must be said, to tell the truth, that I have to thank the community DomusDotNet and, before that, the deceased
- DotNetRomaCestà because I have given visibility. All this spurs me to work even during 2011 to provide more material and quantity.
0 comments:
Post a Comment