The natural beauty ..... ? What is it?
the foundation of natural beauty is made up of some pillars.
Without them the "natural beauty care" will have minimal impact.
not need to go very far with the philosophy, just a period of illness or a particularly difficult period of life to notice what happens to the skin and hair.
And you want to smear make-up and Ceroni! As natural!
from this reflection that my pillars of natural beauty, which you can then finish with the natural beauty treatments that will return results so bright.
1) treat the health of body and soul
2) follow a healthy and natural as possible
3) I have to insert the point 3 because of the age in which we live. 3 ----> implement anti-stress actions, which go counter to the tensions of everyday life. Each will have its methods, but you must find the time of de-contraction. A pause.
4) I have to also include the step 4 is to remind myself :-) both for reasons of step 3. 4 -------> make the physical movement that it is a walk, a yoga class, or simple movements at home or in the gym.
5) sleep well
a small program like this, combined with eco-friendly organic natural cosmetics, will ensure all our glory.
E 'a program especially comforting, funny ... ie it must be!
soon as they become heavy should not be any more.
Let me explain with a personal example: as I have quite marked intolerance to certain foods (eg dairy) I found myself often hear me say "poor", but how are you doing? "" But look what you must, eat, do not suffer ?.
Of course I miss some classic culinary preparation (in a limited way) but what I eat now, than to make me feel good, I love it! So I love my mess that I've invented or taken from alternatives or recipes I find in stores bio power ... that ..... honestly I like to eat it!
Moreover, I am passionate because I enjoy also to seek unusual combinations, never tried!
The point is that if we like to do what we do there is more light, and only a little, just a bit of discliplina.
There also should be noted that each person from a point and sometimes he prefers to start from a natural cleanser or a face cream with natural components eudermic and may be the first step to do the rest.
For me it was not so, since I started it from natural and health in general. The choice of fabrics for the clothing came for me the first natural cosmetics. But we all
s number / s and then space the possibilities!
0 comments:
Post a Comment