Non sono improvvisamente diventato un pattern architetturale ma sono stato insignito dell’MVP Award per Visual Basic per l’anno 2011!!!
Ho letto e riletto la mail di comunicazione inviatami da Microsoft almeno 10 volte e altrettante volte la rileggerò nel pomeriggio perchè ancora non ci posso credere!!!!
Non so se me lo merito veramente e se ne sono all’altezza, ma la cosa mi gasa all’inverosimile e cercherò di moltiplicare l’impegno per esserne degno!!!!
mia moglie, santa donna, sometimes I neglected to write articles or pills or organize community events. You know that this is my passion and I could not do it;
Matthew that supported me (it would be better to say "born") in these three months of agonizing waiting, the mythical evil genius that thank in person as soon as I can (and, perhaps, without breaking the Zebedee in a day of celebration as January 1); to my fellow adventure DomusDotNet
that allowed me to do community and the way I and I have given me the opportunity to note, the deceased and his staff that, despite the attempt went wrong, gave me the opportunity to meet people and, in some way, show me.
Technorati tags:
MVP, Visual Basic
0 comments:
Post a Comment