Friday, January 21, 2011

What Are The Four Stages Lupus

But when a simple, boring !! Contracts on ioProgrammo

E 'a while that I post to "vent" and it's time to make a!

Today I happened to read some comments related to WP7, which said that the operating system has not found favor with the public because they are too simple to be boring!

Since the ease of use means that a product does not meet public favor ?!?!?!?!

We complained about why Windows Mobile complex, slow, cumbersome, etc.. Etc.. and now this is too easy to use ?!?!?!

I have given up the phone to my wife who does not love the technology and using a telephone in which the maximum dell'avveniristico is the MMS and was able to use it without an engineering degree Nuclear! It has not even filed for divorce because they are bought me!!

If WP7 did not find the expected success is not due to the fact that it is simple to use! The fact that the interface is minimal can be worn as a downside: can like it or not, but it is a negative side!

That said, personally I enjoy like a hedgehog to read the mail with a few taps of your finger, you think of it as you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment