cuoca offresi
after a night of unnecessary searching on the internet to find work, I thought I'd put an ad on my blog:
vegetarina and cook vegan offresi:
are nice, pretty and discreet ... hehehe, joking aside, I have years of experience in the kitchen, and I can cook one up to a maximum of 30-40 people and catering for up to 200 (even more if I have time), with helpers of course the numbers increase .
I love Indian cuisine and Mediterranean cuisine, I can help with a menu customized according to the ayurvedic / your dosa, but I get along with German food / Northern Europe and theme dinners I have already dealt cuisine South American, African and China.
I like to experiment with mixing elements of different ethnicities.
are available for a fixed-term employment, or for the summer season in Italy, Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
cook vegan, but strictly vegetarian without eggs.
My email found in the profile of this blog
I hope there is someone among you who can help me ...
Love,
vila
0 comments:
Post a Comment