Thursday, March 5, 2009

Insulin Pumpcraigslist

Spring cleaning? BioAllegre!


E 'privilege of the elite really use ecological detergents and organic?

The answer is NO.

You can re-think a different way of cleaning, keeping in mind economy, health and environment in one fell swoop?

The answer is YES.


all of this and above all practical solutions and immediate!, To make it speak in the Handbook of detergents BioAllegri.
This is a free downloadable full manual from the Internet and the Project of the New World Group. (Link below)
A project that brought the user to turn into a book and also for those wishing to buy or give. The proceeds go to charity projects and contribute to social utility. So the book was done with a view to service and volunteering.


But I come to the point.
BioAllegre I know, mostly women, at a forum on the internet and now is clear to me the way they differ from other experiences: the desire to be practical and willing to offer their experience to others because they are aware that it is not easy these days to extricate a thousand contradictory information, winking, often theoretical, more often hoaxes.


The jump is short for me, because I come from "passions healthy."
At the same time is a quantum leap .... because all of a sudden I realize that I had never considered the cleaners!


happens in short, that I question everything for a decade: food, clothing, lifestyle, medicine, creams and cremette, perfumes, paints the window frames, packaging, and purchase. ... ....
course, I am a free range of those beings who have never used fabric softener. ... I hate the smell of bleach and ammonia, and then not use them ... ... if I'm some poor mortal a pipe flow of chemical ... ... Princess because they are sensitive, and all that bothers me, even makes me feel bad to tell the truth. ... ... I pick up the clothes smelling suspiciously to me over the laundry ... .... eliminate "instinct" from my purchase certain products for polishing the furniture ... .. too much bother, too much perfume ... ..

PERO ' !! But still I do not think the cleaners! But I'll be dumb

??!!??? Ah yes.
Maybe I scratch and I sgratto protest because the skin though .... I do not think even detergents.


years from the shops I go to BIOS and see beyond their shelves in the cleaning products but a nose like that ... .... I think the difference will be ...... is being made in Marseille ..... is perhaps the natural perfumes and less intense ... .... And on this observation is not 'I was wrong to many (in fact, then find out that in many cases the only thing BIO is written on the box ... in the sense that it is written or BIO and ECO is the only BIO what you have if you can not recognize the compositions of detergents and thus distinguish a real from a fake environmental-ecological)
But who knows, until I read the thoughts of the girls BioAllegre I had never thought to look into.

And then that price !!!!!! No, no, I can afford. Already have something to eat bio spend fortunes. Well spent, I must say :-)

(again: I recommend caution, there is much to prune even feeding organic)

.... But I met the girls bioallegre, I contacted, I was catapulted to study, I started doing test-tube, and questions ... ... ... e …… ho scoperto che lavare ecologico mi fa risparmiare tempo, soldi, fatica.
Infatti l’unica cosa su cui non concordo molto con le bioallegre è il fatto che la detersione tradizionale conceda tutto e subito mentre con quella ecologica bisogna aver –in qualche modo- più pazienza…....


A me sembra piuttosto che l’adozione di sistemi veramente naturali nella detersione sia solo un metodo diverso di organizzarsi.
Boh, sarà che ognuna ha un’esperienza diversa ma io ero molto più occupata prima con le pulizie e nemmeno i prodotti di marca mi hanno dato i risultati dell’acido citrico usato adeguatamente, ad esempio. O dell'acqua bollente usata al momento giusto sullo "sporco giusto". Voglio dire che l’efficienza dei metodi naturali-ecologici risulta nella mia esperienza in alcuni casi superiore e nel resto dei casi uguale alla detersione classica.


Adesso faccio prima, più veloce, perché SO COME FARE.
Perché ho una conoscenza minima di chimica di base della detersione.
Prima non avevo molta coscienza di che cosa significasse lavare e togliere macchie. Leggevo le “scritte pubblicitarie”, mi arabattavo, se mi sembrava più sporco aggiungevo più detersivo (operazione perfettamente inutile), cercavo qualche volta smacchiatori miracolosi oppure consegnavo il tutto a mia madre per l'uso della candeggina (ricordate il mio nasetto da principessina)…... avevo flaconi di diversi tipi (e io sono una sobria!) per diversi tipi di tessuti e di colori. Adesso ho solo 2 tipi di detersivo per il bucato e un additivo naturale smacchiante/sbiancante.
Adesso so che cosa prendo in mano e come usarlo. Per questo faccio prima.

E poi devo riconoscere che un VERO detersivo ecologico, il suo prezzo lo vale tutto e anzi mi fa risparmiare.

Un solo esempio.

Il detersivo liquido ecobiologico per lavare i piatti a mano, io compro quello della Sonett.


*E’ la mia cura di bellezza per le mani (nel senso che le mani non si rovinano più e non mi servono più quintali di creme).

*E’concentratissimo, ne compro una tanica da 5 litri che mi bastano per molto più di metà anno (se lo usassi solo per i piatti mi durerebbe tranquillamente 1 anno).
Specifico che non ho la lavastoviglie.

*Con lo stesso detersivo “confeziono fai-da-me” in vari modi e con aggiunta di altri pochi ingredienti semplici ed economici: detergente per varie superfici, il detergente per pavimenti, spruzzini sgrassanti vari, per vetri, specchi, ecc……..

*5 litri per 17 euro di spesa…. O almeno questo era il prezzo l’ultima volta che l’ho comprato :-) al prossimo acquisto vedrò se è aumentato. Se anche mi costasse 20 euro…. Beh, ho risparmiato già parecchio, no ?


E poi, che soddisfazione sapere che non scarico nell’acqua e nella terra sostanze inquinanti ! Se gli altri vogliono inquinare l’ambiente, prego !! Io no!! Mi vanto di far parte dell’élite consapevole che non inquina, per quanto mi è consentito fare nella piccola economia domestica.
Attenzione: che tipo di élite è quella di cui voglio far parte?
E' un'élite umile, sempre in ricerca e aperta ad altre posizioni. Della stessa élite può far parte una donna (anche un uomo eh) che sceglie di lavare i piatti e i panni con un detersivo tradizionale, imparandone "i segreti" e riuscendo così a dimezzare il suo consumo con vari metodi.
Non è detto che l'impatto ambientale sia diverso dal mio: ci sono diverse valutazioni da fare in merito (materie prime, loro trasformazioni, loro trasporto). L'importante è che tutte/i tendiamo verso lo stesso obiettivo: inquinare meno noi stesse e l'ambiente, e in più risparmiare. La strada verso metodi più ecologici è personale e personalizzata. Solo così si arriva, secondo me, al possibile impatto zero.

E poi…… e poi che cosa ho imparato ancora in circa 1 anno di sperimentazioni ?


Che alcuni semplici ingredienti che abbiamo normalmente in casa ci permettono di fare le pulizie benissimo. Senza fastidi per il nasetto delicato. Senza spese anomale (anzi il contrario). Senza stress.


For me cleaning are anti-stress. If my blog focuses more on cosmetics, various recipes for homemade cleaning and cleansing are also of beauty care, because they are anti-stress, because they become almost a hobby, because we play a little 'to the small chemical ( with scientific knowledge does not hurt us) ... ... and because we do not ruin your skin!


Most recipes for cleaners who write in this blog are the recipes of Bioallegri detergents, that are the solutions of the New World.
If I am a little 'different from their own recipes, those are always inspired. The starting point I have offered them, and then motherhood for me has always recognized the BioAllegria.


What you are missing then get started?

Link to the site, with everything you want to know about cleaning and more work-group for those who bimbolini diapers.
http://biodetersivi.altervista.org/homepage.htm
And if you really want the book in all its glory editorial
http://biodetersivi.altervista.org/index_file/guida-ai-detersivi bioallegri.htm-
For some time there is also a Blog Ecorriera, the bus with the news.
http://biodetersivi.blogspot.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment