Friday, March 20, 2009

What Painkiller To Take Before Waxing

The Oil Garden Fitoalimurgico


I made risotto with carletti.

Silene vulgaris.

The rice I bought it.

oil I bought it.

My beloved spices I bought them.

Pure salt I bought.

carletti I gave them to me :-) Spring

Because it is wild edible herb.


I found a wonderful job of Veneto Agriculture in collaboration with the University of Padova, Department of Environmental Agronomy and Crop Production - and CNR - Institute of Agro-environmental and Forest Biology.
This is a free downloadable publication (in 2 parts) or prompts you for sending conventional post.

spoken of weeds that we can easily find this season.
It explains the creation of gardens fitoalimurgici . You can see
those made by the Project, and you can follow the instructions to create one at home.

http://www.venetoagricoltura.org/basic.php?ID=2025


The weeds are a resource: economic, nutritional, cultural, biological (in terms of biodiversity).

Sone beautiful, they are good, are scented.
Some are bitter and used to purify the liver in this season.

fitoalimurgia What does it mean? This too is beautiful.
And very timely theme.
(read the pantry that is beautiful, even in the illustration).


Bell'argomento for my post of finance and home savings
happy :-) I wanted to make one .... spring.


The rules for the collection, until you make your own garden:
1) go with an expert if you've never done (you can not eat whatever I found)
2) to collect the herbs into uncontaminated areas and far from roads and pollution discharges
3) cut the grass and edged clear at the base but leaving the roots, so it can continue to grow


Good appetitoooooooo.
My next dish "spontaneous" is an omelette with carletti :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment