Friday, March 27, 2009

Sayings To An 18 Year Old

quiche vegan all´invidia


E'da much I want to try to make a vegan quiche . And after so long I finally decided to try! Here is the result ... I would say great! :)

I just re-found the photos on your computer ... but no recipe ...



cmq The procedure is as follow:

The base was made with a pasta brise vegan sunflower oil, the stuffed with tofu and cream seasoned with soy smoothies with salt, pepper , black salt and a pinch of nutmeg . I added the last ' endive sliced, the photo also seems to me the parsley can not remember at all.
brise After spreading the dough into a tart pan, is filled with endive and decorated with sesame seeds .



in the oven at about 180 ° until cooked.

better if warm or cold.

Now spulcieró office in the kitchen if I find the post-it with the recipe ... I want to do for Easter, but without re-invent! Love for

,
Vila

0 comments:

Post a Comment